Joe West Company

Beacon Building

Beacon Building

Joe West Company is headquartered in the historic Beacon Building in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. 

The building was built by Waite Phillips in 1923. It's located on the SW corner of 4th and Boulder. It is remembered by many Tulsans for a beacon light tower (removed in 1976) that symbolized its long-time tenant, the Beacon Life Insurance Company and served as a aircraft navigational aid in the 1930's.

The photos below depict the Beacon Building through the years: